Monday 29 April 2013

Mosaic nail art with Bourjois Vert Chlorophylle

Mosaic nail art with Bourjois Vert Chlorophylle, Jaune Trendy, Essence Date in the Moonlight and Essie As Gold As It Gets

Had been a busy week, so much so that even though my previous mani was pretty chipped, I simply had no time to change it :( But anyway, at least I managed to do this one during weekend.

Base is a shamrock green - Bourjois Vert Chlorophylle, the yellow is Bourjois Jaune Trendy and blue is Essence Date in the Moonlight. I applied Essie As Gold As It Gets on the green as well. The white lines are using acrylic paint. I always wanted to try out a mosaic design but gosh, I wanted to give up after the first nail (ring finger), haha.... But I persevered and really liked the result (^_^), even though the lines are not crisp.

Click read more for plain swatches of Vert Chlorophylle.

Vert Chlorophylle's consistency is great and very easy to apply, unlike Jaune Trendy which is thicker and streaky. It is pretty opaque even though it gives off a jelly feel and 2 coats were enough. Really happy with this polish :)

1 coat
Bourjois Vert Chlorophylle

2 coats
Bourjois Vert Chlorophylle

I think it'll still be a busy week ahead so posting is gonna be hard (-_-)"

But in any case, thanks for viewing! 

Follow on Bloglovin