Monday 15 April 2013

Blue Japanese-like print with Essence Let's get lost, You belong to me, Glisten up


Yesterday I put on Essence Date in the moonlight and I wanted to do some nail art on it, so I ended up painting this gradient Japanese-like print that I saw from a magazine on my middle and ring fingers. The strokes are kinda messy but my freehand skills unfortunately are really only at that level :p

The index and pinky I tried doing the saran wrap technique for the first time, but I guess I should have dabbed off more of the add-on color and waited for the first layer to dry before putting the second (>.<)

Anyway, polishes used were from left, Essence Let's get lost, You belong to me and Glisten up. Glisten up is a very lightly tinted polish with turquoise blue flakies and glitter, and really pretty over the blues :)

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin