Thursday 18 April 2013

Essence Destination Sunshine and A Lovely Secret with flowers

Essence Destination Sunshine and A Lovely Secret flowers

The reason why I did this mani was because I saw the NARS Pierre Hardy Sharks Nail Polish Duo on Makeup and Beauty Blog and really liked the yellow-lavender pair :) But I figured I should have similar colors in my stash and decided to use them together. 

Base is 2 coats of Essence Destination Sunshine and I dotted white polish for the flowers before adding the lavender dots with Essence A Lovely Secret as flowers and in the spaces in between. I still need more practice with dotting but I like the spring-like look of this mani :)

Pls click read more for plain swatch of Essence Destination Sunshine.
The yellow is actually paler in real life (more like the bottle shot)


Essence Destination Sunshine

Essence Destination Sunshine and A Lovely Secret


Btw, you might notice my nails are shorter....it's because I really couldn't stand the length anymore despite that the longer nails look better in pictures. I like it best around this length, whereby it's not too stubby but I do not keep "kacking" on my phone, if you know what I mean :p How long do you normally keep your nails?

Thanks for viewing! 

Follow on Bloglovin