Friday 12 April 2013

Essence Oh My Glitter and OPI Polka.com

Essence Oh My Glitter and OPI Polka.com

Essence Oh My Glitter is a pretty purple polish with pink/blue shimmers and I immediately wanted to top it with OPI Polka.com which has similar pink and blue glitter. I put on 2 coats of Oh My Glitter (index has 3) and 1 coat of Polka.com. Polka.com is really a great glitter polish, no need to fish for the glitter and they spread out easily :)

Pls click read more for plain swatches of Oh My Glitter.

Here is one coat.
Essence Oh My Glitter

 It is rather sheer but a second coat covers up significantly (see below). I had a 3rd coat on my index as I nicked it accidentally :p
Essence Oh My Glitter

If I were to wear it alone, would put 3 coats. Not a big deal as the brush is easy to work with and the polish goes on smoothly as well :)

Included a macro shot of the bottle, hope you can see the shimmers?
Essence Oh My Glitter

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin