Saturday 20 April 2013

China Glaze Hello Gorgeous and Essence English Rose stamped with Color Club Miss Bliss

China Glaze Hello Gorgeous and Essence English Rose stamped with Color Club Miss Bliss BM203

China Glaze Hello Gorgeous and Essence English Rose were applied alternately in this mani, along with stamping with Color Club Miss Bliss with BM203.

China Glaze Hello Gorgeous is well named as it is indeed gorgeous :p It is dense light pink and holographic glitter polish and above is 2 coats. It dries to a matte finish and even though I put a top coat, I can still feel the texture.

Essence English Rose is a medium rose pink creme and I was a little worried it will look oldish, but I ended up liking it quite a lot :) It is pretty opaque, one coat could almost conceal the nail line and 2 coats were definitely enough.

Although Miss Bliss was a little thin, the stamp came out quite clearly and I thought that it helped English Rose to match Hello Gorgeous a bit better. My left hand is not shown here as the polish was not quite dry and my stamping created creases :( 

Update: You can see it with nail art here :p

Below is without stamping and top coat.

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin