Sunday 24 February 2013

Revlon Scandalous stamped with BM316

Revlon Scandalous stamped with BM316

Colours used:
Base - Sally Hansen Pat on the Black
Glitter polish - Revlon Scandalous
Stamping polish - Sally Hansen Pink Satin
Plate - BM316

Pat on the Black is an extremely dark plummy creme, and is under the Complete Salon Manicure line, which meant that I had to deal with the wide brush which I found quite hard to control (>_<)

Anyway, I used it as I wanted to make sure I didn't need to layer too much and actually I think Scandalous might not have required it, I probably could have gotten away with 3 coats of it alone.

Scandalous is gorgeous, fine + medium hex magenta glitter in sheer black jelly base and I was sorely tempted to leave it as it is, but in the end, itchy stamping fingers won out and decided to add a little stamping at the tips. Thankfully it didn't end up overly complicated and also still left plenty of Scandalous for me to keep staring at :p

PS: I now freely put on glitter polishes after I learnt of the PVA glue method and I will attest that it does work :D See below:

Revlon Scandalous stamped with BM316 PVA removal

You can read more about it in prettypurplepolish's post.

Thanks for looking!