Saturday 16 February 2013

Jessica Iridescent Eye and first try with acrylic paints

After reading so much about Chanel's Peridot, I was excited when I learnt of the Iridescent Eye dupe from Jessica as there was no way I was gonna pay >US$20 for a polish. Unfortunately, it was before OPI Just Spotted The Lizard was released, otherwise I would have opted for that instead as it was easier to purchase in my country than Jessica.

In any case, I got it from Ninja Polish (along with a couple of other polishes :p) and it is truly a one coater (great for stamping) with a strong greenish tinge which is even more obvious in the pic after the jump. 


jessica iridescent eye acrylic paint


Plain swatch:

jessica iridescent eye

This is the set of brushes that I got. The acrylic paint was a just cheap set from an art store.

nail art brush

My freehand painting leaves much to be desired and if you thought this was bad, my other hand was way worse (-_-)" But still, it was fun and at least you could wipe the acrylic paint off if you mess up so I guess I just gotta practice, practice, practice!

Note: I am not affliated to Ninja Polish but thought I would link to them in case there are other people like me who are not in U.S. and require international shipping :)