Thursday 21 February 2013

Essence Mashed Berries stamped with BM317

Essence Mashed Berries stamping BM317
Colours used:
Base - Essence Mashed Berries
Stamping polish - I believe it was Golden Rose Magnetic Nail Lacquer 08
Plate - BM317

When I saw Essence's Fruity collection, I was instantly drawn to the polishes as they looked so much like fruit drink with seeds in it :p I got Mashed Berries and One Kiwi a Day (which is still an untried *guilty look*) and the former was pretty sheer. Above was 2 coats, stamping, and another coat.

Guess I was too obsessed about using my stamping plates as I think it would have looked better just by itself, since my stamps were a mess and with stamps, it didn't look like a fruit drink with seeds anymore :(

Somehow I don't find stamping easier with practice, sometimes I get a decent mani, sometimes (maybe I should say "most times") it's a disaster which I can't wait to take off. And looking at my favourite blogs' picture perfect stamping only makes me wonder when I will ever reach somewhere near their level....maybe 500 manis later? Or maybe just not in my lifetime....haha....