Friday 22 February 2013

Revlon Mischievous stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep + BM321 and mattified

Revlon Mischievous stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep BM321 and mattified

Colours used:
Base - Revlon Mischievous
Stamping polish - Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
Plate - BM321
Matte top coat - Rimmel Mattifying Topcoat

Silver Sweep was another polish I read so much about but not sold here like Revlon Whimsical, so again, luckily, when I was overseas, I saw it and grabbed it :D

Mischievous is a medium taupe, leaning towards purple and 2 coats was enough for me. Silver Sweep as testified by many bloggers, is good stamping polish and I'm glad to finally have a silver stampable polish. Rimmel does the mattifying quite well and I'm happy with this cheaper alternative to Essie Matt About You.

The stamping this time is a little patchy but still passable and I must admit I love general full nail designs, as I hardly need to align them at all, hehe....

Follow on Bloglovin