Tuesday 26 February 2013

Essence Bashful and marbling with China Glaze Cherish and Passion

Essence Bashful and marbling with China Glaze Cherish and Passion

Colours used:
Base - Essence Bashful (from Snow White collection)
Marbling colours - China Glaze Cherish and Passion

Bashful was the only one that caught my eye from the Snow White collection and I'm happy with my pick, as it is a beautiful jade green with gold shimmers. Cherish and Passion are from the old China Glaze Romantique collection but I got them as I read that they were good for stamping :)

This is my 2nd try at marbling, the first time I forgot to put a base and tried to do all 10 fingers and it ended up being one of my longest and least enjoyable nail polishing times (>.<)

It was many months before I gathered courage to try again :p And to make sure I wasn't stuck doing it for hours, decided to do it only on the ring and thumb. It turned out not too disastrous but I still can't seem to get the nice petal like pattern, argh....

Do share if you have any tips for nicer marbling.....I need the help, haha...