Saturday 23 February 2013

Gradient with Max Factor Fantasy Fire and stamped with BM309

I was lucky and found Fantasy Fire during my Australia trip. There were only 2 left on the rack and I was tempted to get both as the bottle was tiny and this was afterall the highly raved Fantasy Fire! :p But I resisted and decided to let another lucky soul find it :)

Gradient with Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Colours used:
Blues in base - Miki polishes
On top of blues - Max Factor Fantasy Fire (1 coat)

Gradient with Max Factor Fantasy Fire and stamped with BM309

Stamping polish - Konad
Plate - BM309
Glitter - Essence Prince Charming

Sorry, but the pictures are totally not giving credit to Fantasy Fire and Prince Charming! :(

Fantasy Fire is really beautiful over the blue and I actually wore it plain for 2 days before getting itchy fingers and adding the stamping. Prince Charming was great with its tiny holographic glitter and larger blue hexes, very sparkly and overall, I was quite happy how this turned out :)

Thanks for looking!