Monday 2 December 2013

Catrice Wrapped around my Finger stamped with Sally Hansen Pink Satin

Catrice Wrapped around my Finger stamped with Sally Hansen Pink Satin

It's been a long time since I did any stamping, and I guess it shows (-_-)" Anyway, this is Catrice Wrapped around my Finger stamped with Sally Hansen Pink Satin with BM321. Btw, if you are wondering about my super short pinky, it's because I bent it and 2/3 of the nail turned white (>.<) so I had to keep cutting it short otherwise it would somewhat flare outwards at the tips.

Catrice Wrapped around my Finger is a magenta pink creme which is pretty opaque and I love the color. However, it stains a little so would be better to put an extra layer of base coat.

Click below for more pics.
2 coats in florescent lighting and no top coat
Catrice Wrapped around my Finger

Catrice Wrapped around my Finger

Natural light and with top coat
Catrice Wrapped around my Finger

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin