Friday 13 December 2013

Catrice In the Armee Glow with OPI Live & Let Die

Catrice In the Armee Glow with OPI Live & Let Die and OPI Golden-I

I had Chanel Alchimie in mind when I chose this, but unfortunately, it's not a dupe :(

This is 2 coats of Catrice In the Armee Glow, a khaki green with strong gold shimmers, with OPI Live & Let Die drawn on directly with brush (thin enough as it's a mini) and Sally Hansen Golden-I with striping brush for the gold stripes. Application wise, it is fine, but I wish Catrice In the Armee Glow was cooler in tone. The gold shimmers were very prominent on the nails, so not exactly what I was hoping for, sigh....

Anyway, click below for more pics
Plain swatch
Catrice In the Armee Glow

A closer up shot
Catrice In the Armee Glow

What do you think of this color? I can't decide if it's a lost cause for me or not...haha...

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin