Sunday 12 May 2013

Full size vs minis - OPI, Essie, Orly

Full size vs minis - OPI, Essie, Orly

Since it's Mother's Day, thought it would be fun to show the mommy and kid polishes together :p 
OPI

Essie

Orly

Size-wise, Orly minis are largest at 5.4ml, Essie next at 5ml and OPI minis only have 3.75ml :(

What is more annoying is that names are not printed on the OPI minis and this means I have to try to recall which collection it was from and google it to search for the name so that I can put it down in my posts o(>< )o If Essie and Orly can do it, I really don't see why OPI can't put the name somewhere on the bottle itself.

Anyway, just realised that perhaps I should have taken pics of the different brushes. Would that be useful? Let me know if you would like to see it :) 

Thanks for viewing!

Follow on Bloglovin